Offline Maps

Home Forums Tech Support Offline Maps

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

Hi, thanks for a great little app for the iPhone, very useful for verifying status like # of satellites, touchscreen control of flights and missions, and changing parameters like auto trim axis right at the field.
    Got 2 questions:
    In areas without cell signals, are there ways to preload the Apple map tiles. Would be great if this can be done.
    I’m currently using AC3.3.3, I understand 3.4 has changed to the mavlink messages, should we then hold off upgrading to 3.4?
    Thanks for any advice.

Bill B
    Keymaster

Hi, MAVPilot will work with AC3.4 there is a compatibility option in the Settings for the Severity messages, but everything else will work as before.

MAVLink2 support is a future enhancement not yet implemented if that’s what you mean? but ArduPilot supports both 1.1 and 2.0 at the moment.

Anonymous

Bill,

Thanks, your reply on AC3.4 compatibility is exactly what I was looking for. Now I can start testing AC3.4 knowing it will work with mavpilot.

TS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.